Marriage celebrant Tasmania
Your style of ceremony is as individual as you are
The ancient and universal ritual of marriage has been celebrated in many cultures, across many lands, and touched many hearts.
As a marriage celebrant, Merren creates each wedding ceremony from a blank canvas rather than using templates.
She knows this is the only way to truly capture each couples unique style, desires and love.
She gives you oodles of ideas regarding personal vows, readings, rituals, music and meaningful ways to involve the most special people in your life... resulting in a fun, heartfelt and inclusive ceremony.
Your Hobart celebrant takes great care with all the legal documentation - providing clear guidance to ensure couples are fully aware of the legal obligations.
You will feel grounded and cared for with every meeting… and you will be surrounded with the lightness of love and happiness on your special day.
Base fee of $600 for wedding ceremonies. Base fee of $700 for wedding ceremonies in 2019.
This fee includes;
- unlimited meetings
- writing as many drafts of ceremony as required to get it just right
- preparation, completion and hand-delivery of legal documents to Births Deaths and Marriages (BDM) Hobart within 1 or 2 working days after your wedding
- use of registry table, chairs, cloth and pen
- use of microphone
- a small tumbled Rose Quartz stone - the stone of love! ... a little thank you gift and keepsake
- use of Merren's lace-covered river stones and large rough-cut Rose Quartz stones if you wish too!
Travel fee of approx. $0.80 / km for weddings located outside the greater Hobart area to cover travel costs + her time.